Ackbar : Meal Ackbar : Meal

Clearly a masterpiece of our time

probably the greatest movie I've seen

Sprite A Day: 10 Sprite A Day: 10

Hayne

pretty good, paperbats sucked though.

Sprite A Day: 3 Sprite A Day: 3

excellent

Meatwadsprites flash movie was pretty good, and the other ones wasnt so bad either. I loved the way that the chicken was made out of pixels. Also, the humor was very dark and twisted in such a way that it made me vomit for about 10 minutes, but laughed for a couple seconds about that.

Ackbar : Epic 2 of 3 Ackbar : Epic 2 of 3

Truly epic

Long awaited ackbar surpasses expectations on awesomeness!

Ackbar : Bbq-ish Ackbar : Bbq-ish

!!!!

nuff said

TANKFEST TANKFEST

Best Version yet.

Good thing u fixed that fatal error that crashes your computer bug. phew.

Ackbar : Mama Luigi Ackbar : Mama Luigi

MAMA LUIGI!

omg infinate loop, didnt like controlroomguys face being in it again tho, should have been a 1 timer

Ackbar : Eviction Ackbar : Eviction

I Knew it!

I knew control room guy didnt have a face after all.

Ackbar : FACE HOUSE Ackbar : FACE HOUSE

Not best ackbar, but still good.

This is a completely unbias review on ackbars latest episode and other topics.

Graphics: 10
Unusually good ackbar graphics, did you use a HiDef Widescreen camera for this one? I could see every detail of Ackbar's nose, eyes and the rest of his face with amazing accuracy. The Dust on the screen was a nice touch too.

Style: 10
Actually had style, unlike bbqbeefburgerman, who's style consists of amature manuvers such as random farts and senseless storylines.

Sound: 10
Ctrlrmguys voice was a tad low in certain aspects, but overall I believe that the quality was good.

Violence: 10
Chopping off Bbqs head, beautiful.

Interactivity: 8
Given an 8 because of the random 8 hour pause in the middle of the episode, i almost closed the window out.

Humor: 10
Very funny as all other Ackbars, I love how ctrlrmguy was a polar bear all along!

Overall: 10
I thought this was a rather good movie, masterfully composed by a director who possesses a firm grasp over the realm of flash making, unlike some directors mentioned above...